Sunday, August 15, 2010

In the Era of Instant Communication

I realized that I haven't really given anyone my contact information. So if you wish to reach me:

Skype
Search my name. I'm the only one.

Phone
010 5651 2122. Korea's country code is 82, and you must dial 011 to get out of the US. So, the full number is 011 82 010 5651 2122

Mail
Ji-Jok dong 901-2
Kumkang Plaza 603
Yu-seong, Daejeon Korea
301-330
This is the address of my school.

In person
Go to your nearest international airport. Board a plane to Incheon. Fly to Korea. Exit the airport, get on a bus to Daejeon, and get off at Government Complex. Hail a cab. Tell them "Noeun-dong, Wor-ld-a Cup-p yok." Wait for me there.

2 comments:

  1. On my second ever sick day in Korea I have decided to become a follower of the Blog spot of Emily, Eastern parish. Good stuff babes Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If Eli gets really fussy, can I just put him on a plane and head him your way?

    ReplyDelete